I always like making things for party favours for my children’s parties. This year I decided to make sleeping bags for 6″ Beanie Boos (as it was a Beanie Boo themed party – more on that later). They are quick and easy to make and would easily work with cotton instead of plush. My daughter loves plush so she had one made out of just plush. The heart pillow gives your Beanie Boo a nice comfy place to rest their head for the night!
We all know that keeping the kids entertained on a long journey is tough. Some good old fashioned colouring and puzzles gives them a break from playing computer games or watching movies. There are lots of colouring pages and puzzles online – so I decided to make a A5 fabric ring binder cover with a detachable pencil case to hold them all. When they’ve finished you can just print and add more! There are lots of pencil case tutorials out there already so there was no point repeating them. Instead I used the one from the Little Red Window blog. It’s perfect for inside the folder. Continue reading
This neck pillow is a quick and easy make. Pugs are my daughter’s favourite dog breed and I have to agree – they can be pretty cute. She also loves plush fabric, so I chose a nice soft cream plush for Pugly. The felt features are just cut out and sewn on by machine. Continue reading
It’s always good to have something up on the walls to remind the kids (and sometimes the grown ups!) how to behave. Here’s my pdf version for you to print: FAMILY RULES.
Top 5 tips for a successful minecraft party
- Keep guest numbers small if it’s in your house (we had six children in total – just the right number)
- Send them on a Minecraft scavenger hunt – we used the one on relocatedliving.com and they had great fun. We also used various other free printables for food and drink labels, party bags etc: http://printabelle.com/product/free-minecraft-party-printables-extras and http://peoniesandpoppyseeds.com/2014/03/minecraft-printable-party-pack/.
- Make some Hama bead keyrings or badges (pop them in the party bags so they don’t get forgotten). This kept them entertained for a while. I order the beads and boards from Crafty Crocodiles (http://www.craftycrocodiles.co.uk/) and found the patterns here: http://www.minieco.co.uk/minecraft-design-sheets-hama-beads-paper-mosaic/. The weapons were a bit complicated for 6 year olds, the ‘faces’ were easier. Just don’t jog each others elbows…
- Try and make one of those lovely ‘Minecraft block’ cakes like the amazing ones your son has seen on Pinterest. Mine was a bit more humble! My Mum kindly made a marble cake (using the same recipe she did for all those cakes she made me when I was little!), I then covered it with chocolate buttercream. Next I rolled the icing out and cut it into squares using a pizza cutter and my quilting ruler (!). I then spent ages sticking on lots of little squares. It was by no means perfect but the birthday boy was happy… and he got to keep the Fimo cake toppers I made.
Mummy can I have that one? – as he points to the most complicated three tiered cake…
5. Don’t play ‘Pass the Parcel’, ever. I forget this rule every year and there are always tears and tantrums, even with chocolate treats with every layer!
Every year I make (or at least decorate – I sometimes need help with the baking part!) birthday cakes for my children. Instead of making cake toppers with icing I always use Fimo. This means that after the party’s over and all the cake has been scoffed, they have a little memento to keep.
I made these cute little character’s for my daughter’s ‘bunny themed sleepover party’ and thought I would share them. Next up is a Minecraft party for my son – expect to see a Fimo ‘Steve’ and friends here soon!
Selam bursa escort Tutkunu oldugunuz anlara kavusmaya hazir misiniz Sinirsiz hizmet veren sarisin escort Bayan Demet ile ask dolu gunler yasamaya hazirlanmalisiniz Beklediginiz ilgiyi ve ihtiyaciniz olan sevgiyi size sunmak icin var oldugumu belirterek sicacik kalplerinizle bulusmak icin sabirsizlaniyorum
Kendime ait olan mustakil evimde yalniz yasiyorum Yasim 28 Uzun boylu sari sacli renkli gozlere sahip olan tutkulu atesli ihtirasli duygusal ve ayni zamanda cok romantik bir hatunum Kalbimin sicakligini ilk andan sona ana kadar hissedeceginizden emin olabilirsiniz En samimi hislerimle size hizmet verecegimi garanti etmekte tereddut etmiyorum
Sizlerle sicacik bir yatakta samimi anlar yasamak istiyorum Opusurken ask sozcukleri fisildayarak kalbinizi eritmek icinizdeki arzulari ateslendirmek icin sabirsizlaniyorum Aska asIk bu sicak kadinla istediginiz ne varsa geceklestirebilecek doyumsuz anlar yasamanin tadini cikaracaksiniz
mugla dalaman bayanlar
mugla sinirsiz bayan escortlar
bursa escort modeller
mugla fethiye escortlar